First, the big news is that our little peanut has started rolling over. She had no witnesses to her first time, because I laid her down on her blanket on her tummy, walked out of the room for 30 seconds to get something, and came back to find her on her back. Thinking it was a fluke, I flipped her back over to her tummy, and she promptly rolled back onto her back. She'll do it over and over, rolling both ways - we're pretty certain that it's because she absolutely HATES tummy time and has now found a way to avoid it. Here's a video:
Also, this week Harper had her first fantasy football draft. It was really Saber's draft, but she decided she didn't want to take her evening nap and would rather help him out - so she sat with him, coo-ed at the lights on the screen, and got excited every time she heard the beeping that signified it was their turn. I'm pretty sure Saber just let her help out so that he'll have someone to blame if his team doesn't do well, but whatever - she had a great time.
1 comment:
I can't believe she's already rolling! She better not do anything exciting until I get to meet her for the first time. What a cutie - I love the video - keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment