Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tiny Dancer

"Every little girl should have a tutu" - that's what I told myself when I was picking up an adorable pink tutu with gold bows on it for Harper - and boy, am I glad that I did. H's Nana and I had a great time dressing her up as a little ballerina, and you should have seen the look on Saber's face when he walked in the door from work that day.

H loved to look at herself in the mirror in this ensemble, and she even put on a little performance for us with the help of her dad.

Make sure to take note of the little socks that look like laced-up ballet slippers - in my humble opinion, those completely make the outfit.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh man - i think you guys have too much time on your hands! Just kidding... that video is going to be a classic someday at Harper's wedding!

McMillan Clan said...

Little Harper looks so happy in her tutu...

Unknown said...

Ok, that's too cute!! Cami and Natalie will be so excited that she likes to dress up as much as they do!!